Getting started with Z-Uno
Here are few steps to start building your own smart home devices based on Z-Uno:
- We suggest to start by looking on the Z-Uno quick introduction and the Z-Uno Quick Start Guide.
- You can install Z-Uno package on your computer with Arduino IDE or VS Code
- Windows users are also required to install Z-Uno driver for Windows
- Get familiar with Z-Uno specific menu items in Arduino IDE
- Once done, you can load examples provided by us (all examples are also evailable from Aduino IDE via File → Examples → Z-Uno), modify them or start writing your own code. For more information on syntax please visit Language Reference page.
- To fully benifit from Z-Uno you need to add Z-Uno in in your Z-Wave network (also known as Inclusion).
- If you experience problems with Z-Uno, please have a look on our Troubleshooting page.
- Check useful tools to automate your work.