New Z-Uno Software release 2.1.8
April 18, 2022
New Z-Uno release!
This build introduces a few fixes.
This is the last update for Z-Uno version 1!
New features will appear only in Z-Uno 2. Please port your code to the new Z-Uno 2 if you want to base your development on Z-Uno.
What's new in 2.1.8?
- Support of the latest Arduino IDE.
- Automatic detection of Z-Uno 2 board and a hint to download the corresponding Z-Uno 2 package.
- New flag ZUNO_ENABLE(MODERN_MULTICHANNEL) will help with modern controllers such as Fibaro HC2/HC3/Yubii.
- New flag ZUNO_ENABLE(FIBARO_HC_PATCH) to automatically convert Thermostat SetPoint format (for Fibaro controllers)
- Support the Arduino compiler board info feature to get board info without uploading a new sketch
- Allow frequency change without sketch upload
- Fixed Multichannel Find command.