New Z-Uno software release 2.1.4
Сергей Полторак Полторак July 31, 2018
New Z-Uno release!
This new software update for Z-Uno adds many new features and allow to make several new types of devices based on the same Z-Uno board.
What's new in 2.1.4?
- Three new channel types: Color Switch, Thermostat and Door Lock
- If only one channel, MultiChannel will be supressed (Command Classes outside channel will represent your single channel)
- Handling of incoming reports from other devices. Handled reports are Basic/Sensor Binary/Alarm/Sensor Multilevel/Switch Binary/Switch Multilevel/Battery/Meter.
- New inclusion mode: double click for unsecure inclusion, triple click for secure (as it was before). New security parameter added to zunoStartLearn(timeout, secure)
- Two new functions: tone() and noTone()
- ADC and PWM pins can now be referenced in pinMode/digitalWrite/digitalRead as PWMx и ADCx too (like in Arduino). Before was only via pin number.
- Added FastPWM on pin A0.
- New types added for SensorMultilevel
- Fixed multiple ADC influencing each other
- Fixed OTA (broken since 2.1.3)
- Fixed interrupts handlers inside libraries (was broken since 2.1.3)
- Fixed compiler diagnostic messages if a too big sketch is uploaded. Before it was silently ignored.
- Switch between S2 and S0 firmwares was broken (since 2.1.3)
- s_pin interrupt handlers was corrupting value in another s_pin.
- Only lower word part from the DWORD-value on channels was passed. (thanks to @petergebruers)
- Pull Up mode was overriden by mode change on the same i/o port (8 pins) (broken since 2.1.1)
- S2 bootloader upload fixed
- analogWrite(pin, 0) was not working properly (was never actually 0)
- zunoBatteryHandler was not working (since 2.1.3)
- Config parameters are now two bytes instead of four
- New security parameter added to zunoStartLearn(timeout, secure)
- ZUNO_BMP280 - support for BMP280/BME280 sensors by Bosch (thanks to petergebruers for testing it)
- ZUNO_MERCURY206R - support for electrical meters Mercury, model 206R.
- SoftwareSerial - supports for slow UART. Valid speeds are 1200/2400/4800/9600 8-N-1
- Wire. Added clockStretching. Enabled using Wire.enableTS(true). Slows down the speed by ~25%. Usefull to support modern I2C devices that do require Clock Stretching.
- Added library for air quality sensor CCS811 from AMS.