New Z-Uno software release 2.0.9
We are happy to announce a new Z-Uno release! This software update of Z-Uno is fixing a lot of bugs of the previous version 2.0.8 and earlier.
What's new in 2.0.9?
New example added (can be found in File→Examples→Z-Uno in Arduino IDE):
- New library ZUNO_SERVO to control servo motors.
- Fixed digitalRead with constant pin reference (broken since 2.0.8).
- Fixed ADC wrong values after Z-Uno wakeup (broken since the beginning).
- Fixed user readable output on wrong s_pin usage (not in 9-16 range, broken since 2.0.8).
- Fixed problem with pins 17-23 (fixed in 2.0.7, but broken again in 2.0.8).
- Added atoi, atol, atof definitions in headers.
- Interrupt handlers can be defined not only in sketch file, but in libs too (used in the new ZUNO_SERVO)
This new C++ release is available under http://z-uno.z-wave.me/files/z-uno/package_z-wave.me_index.json URL (follow instructions).
Documentation on Z-Uno web site was also revised and updated to host new functions description.