New Z-Uno software release 2.0.7
We are happy to announce new Z-Uno release! This software update of Z-Uno fixes some issues from 2.0.6 version and brings even more features to your Z-Uno.
What's new in 2.0.7?
New examples added:
- IR Receiver conevrts IR commands to Z-Wave — give your TV remote control a second chance!
- IR Transmitter conevrts Z-Wave commands to IR — control your A/V using Z-Wave!
- Z-Wave Water Meter
- New Channel type Meter to make electrical, gas or water meters (Meter Command Class version 4)
- IR controller
- New library ZUNO_MCP4725 for I2C DAC MCP4725. Community contribution by @michap.
- New library ZUNO_BH1750 for light sensor BH1750. Community contribution by @A.Harrenberg
- ZUNO_ONEWIRE lib can now scan the bus (search() function)
- ZUNO_DS18B20 lib can search for all DS18B20 on the OneWire bus (findAllSensors and scanAloneSensor functions). Added example: DS18B20Sacnner
- ZMEKeypad new function isIdle() added to the lib to check if buttons are active or idle (to go to sleep only on idle)
- Compatibility: new parameter #12 added for correct work of Sensor Binary/Notification channels in Fibaro Home Center 2/Lite.
- uCxx Compiler
- Multidimensional arrays definition fixed
- Dots in file names now work
- // comments in ZUNO_* macro work
- Warinings on local char * supressed
- Optimized pointer to this to minimize stack usage
- Optimized pointers parameters in function calls to minimize stack usage. All but char are now passed via XDATA instead of generic pointers
- Keypad restart after sleep fixed
- delayMicroseconds() precision up to 1 microsecond
- Library Wire. Bug with two bytes locations. Affected 16-bit registers in BMP180
- ZUNO_BMP180. Fixed inaccurate rounding of pressure
- ZUNO_ONEWIRE. Fixed intervals in OneWire bus handling with accurate delayMicroseconds
- ZUNO_DS18B20. Fixed timings depending on sensor resolution. Fixed problem with negative values. Thanks to @michap for contribution
This new C++ release is available under http://z-uno.z-wave.me/files/z-uno/package_z-wave.me_index.json URL (follow instructions).Documentation on Z-Uno web site was also revised and updated to host new functions description.