Release candidate of C++ compiler version 2.0.5
Release candidate of C++ version 2.0.5 is out!
A lot of new h/w support added and new examples provided.
- 1-Wire library added (OneWire.h)
- built-in EEPROM support added, 16kB available for user (EEPROM.h)
- non-volatile fast memory support added for sleping devices (EEPROM.h)
- Key scanner mode added to allow wakes up from sleep on up to 112 buttons (7x16 columns)
- Dallas DS 3232 RTC library (DS3232RTC.h)
- OLED library (OLED_I2C.h)
- Adafruit BMP180 library (Adafruit_BMP085.h)
- I2C BMP180 pressure and temperature sensor and OLED display example
- I2C BH1750 light sensor example
- 1-Wire DS18B20 temperature sensor example
- New fast pin control added to digitalWrite() and digitalRead()
Like before, this C++ release candidate is available under http://z-uno.z-wave.me/files/z-uno/test-ucxx/packa... URL (please remove stable URL in Arduino IDE settings and put this instead)
Documentation on Z-Uno web site was also revised and updated to host new functions description.