Installing Z-Uno driver for Z-Uno on Windows
Installing UZB Driver for Z-Uno on Windows
- Download and extract archive with Z-Uno driver
- Connect Z-Uno to your PC using a USB cable
- Open "Control Panel->Device Manager"
- Select "Unknown device"
- Press right mouse button on "Unknown device" and select "Update Driver Software ..."
- Press "Browse my computer for driver software"
- Browse folder with Z-Uno driver
- Driver installed successfully
- New COM port appeared
Now you can use your Z-Uno in Arduino IDE!